Manage your irrigation controller from anywhere worldwide using your smart device or web browser with Hydrawise web-based software. Predictive watering adjusts schedules based on forecast temperature, rainfall probability, wind and humidity to provide maximum water savings while keeping your landscape healthy and beautiful. Add a simple-to-install flow meter and set up automatic notifications to alert you of broken pipes or sprinklers.
- Number of stations:
- 6 or 12 (fixed indoor)
- Standard programming option allows for 6 independent irrigation programs and 6 start times per program
- Advanced programming option provides station-based programming with up to 6 total start times available
- 24-hour maximum station run time provides flexibility for low-flow zones
- 2 sensor inputs available for use with any Clik sensors and HC Flow Meter
- Station outputs can also be used to activate a pump start relay or master valve
- Wi-Fi enabled for quick connection to Hydrawise® software
- 23/4″ full-color touchscreen display for simple programming at the control panel
- Built-in milliamp sensor for wire fault detection and alerts (12-station model only)
HYDRAWISE EPA WATERSENSE APPROVED SMART WATERING
All Hydrawise compatible controllers connected to Hydrawise web-based software are EPA WaterSense approved Smart Watering Controllers. Hydrawise Predictive Watering™ allows the controller to adjust schedules based on forecasted temperature, rainfall probability, wind and humidity to provide the maximum water savings you come to expect from a Hunter smart controller.
The HC and Pro-HC controllers have a full graphical touchscreen interface making programing without Wi-Fi connectivity a breeze. Install and program within minutes with these controllers.
Use our iPhone or Android app as a remote control for increased efficiency or manage your customer controllers from a smart device or your web-based home or office.
PREDICTIVE WATERING™ ADJUSTMENTS
Daily schedule adjustments based on local weather data monitor past, current and forecasted temperature, rainfall, humidity, and wind speed. This allows for adjustments of watering times and schedules to balance water savings with water efficiency for plants.
FLOW METER DETECTION AND ALERTS
Monitor your piping and sprinklers with an optional HC Flow Meter. Receive automatic alerts when a pipe is broken to prevent property damage.
WIRING DETECTION AND ALERTS
HC 12 zone (station) controller continuously monitors the electrical current flowing to your solenoid valves. If the current is too high or too low, Hydrawise will alert you and tell you which valve is not working properly. This allows you to correct a failed valve before damage is done to plant materials.
ADVANCED SENSOR PORTS
Two general purpose sensor ports can be used for many different functions. Sensor port works with the Hunter HC flow meters, the Hunter Clik sensor range and standard rain and soil sensors to stop irrigation. The sensor ports can also start an irrigation cycle. This allow you to create custom starts based on sensor readings.
Er zijn nog geen beoordelingen.