The revolutionary MP Rotator features a unique, multi-trajectory rotating stream delivery system that achieves water-conserving results. Rather than simply “spray” water onto landscapes, MP Rotators deliver multiple streams of water at a steady rate. This slower application rate allows water to gently soak into the soil and achieves an even distribution throughout the area being irrigated. This increased efficiency results in 30% less water use when compared to traditional sprays and significantly reduces wasteful runoff. The MP Rotator can be installed onto any conventional spray head body or shrub adapter, transforming them into high uniformity, low precipitation rate sprinklers with matched precipitation at any arc and any radius.
The MP Rotators are a great choice for new systems, as they provide immense range flexibility (from 5’ strip to 35’ radius), decrease material costs, and provide better system efficiency. MPs are also perfect for revitalizing older systems—a retrofit can solve both low pressure and poor coverage problems.
- Low precipitation rate of approximately 0.4 in/hr — lowest in the industry
- Automatic matched precipitation for simplified irrigation design and flexibility
- Double-pop feature protects the nozzle from external debris
- High distribution uniformity for a healthy landscape with maximum water efficiency
- Additional Features
- Wind-resistant, multi-stream technology prevents misting
- Adjustable arc only when MP Rotator is running for vandal resistance
- Removable filter screen prevents nozzle from clogging
- Color-coded for easy identification
The MP Rotator® has the unique ability to control the amount of water flowing through the nozzle at various arc and radius settings, resulting in matched precipitation regardless of the nozzle setting.
The MP Rotator’s nozzle pops up from its protected position only after the riser is fully extended, providing superior defense against dirt and debris.
The various streams of the MP Rotator allow it to target all areas of the landscape evenly, yielding superior uniformity over traditional spray nozzles. Each stream targets specific areas to achieve higher efficiency and even coverage.
The standard MP Rotator line applies water at 0.4 in/hr, while the MP800 has a precipitation rate of 0.8 in/hr. Either choice will avoid runoff, saving water and preventing erosion.